Michigan Civil Rights Attorneys
Just like anywhere else in the United States of America, Michigan residents are entitled to the protection of their civil and constitutional rights. Sometimes, however, someone’s individual rights are violated in such a way that legal action needs to be taken. You do not deserve to have any of your rights violated.
Constitutional Rights Lawyers Serving The State Of Michigan
At Law Offices of Christopher Trainor & Associates, with offices in White Lake, Walled Lake and Flint, we take pride in standing up for those whose constitutional rights have been violated. Our attorneys have substantial experience seeking justice against prosecutors, jailors, wardens, city and state agencies, as well as law enforcement agencies that may be liable for taking away the constitutional rights of members of the community in Michigan. Many laws extend constitutional rights — such as the right to be free from discrimination in the workplace — to hold employers accountable
Our Michigan civil rights attorneys passionately protect the civil and constitutional rights of individuals in Michigan, regardless of what type of representation they need. Some of the forms of the violations we fight to obtain justice include:
- Police brutality/police misconduct
- Jail and prison misconduct or injuries
- False arrest or imprisonment
- Unlawful confinement
- Illegal and improper searches
- Freedom of speech
- Whistleblowing retaliation
- Employment rights
- Employment retaliation
- Malicious prosecution
- School rights
- Land/housing rights
Civil and constitutional rights provide protection for your freedom of speech, as well as and freedom of the press. They also offer you protection from discrimination that may occur due to your race, age, ethnicity, religion etc. Whether it’s from an employer, credit agency, municipality or other government agency, your rights must be protected. Contacting an experienced civil rights attorney is crucial. Do you feel your constitutional rights have been violated? Contact Law Offices of Christopher Trainor & Associates at 248-886-8650 or send us a message online to request your free case evaluation today.
Michigan Civil Rights Attorneys With Offices in White Lake, Flint, Detroit, Bay City, Grand Rapids, Southfield, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Ann Arbor/ Ypsilanti
Listed below are some of the civil and constitutional rights cases that we handle. Don’t let yourself be a victim. Have our Michigan civil rights attorneys fight for your rights!
- The right to be free from unreasonable use of force by a police officer, corrections officer, jail officer, school teacher, school official, security guard or any other governmental official
- The right to be free from illegal or unreasonable searches of your person or home
- The right to be free from illegal or false arrest
- The right to be free from illegal or false imprisonment
- The right to be free from malicious/wrongful prosecution/falsifying evidence
- The right to be free from retaliation for exercising your legal rights
- The right to be free from retaliation on your job
- The right to be free from disability, age, sex or race discrimination at your job, school or housing
- The right to be free from interference in your property interests, such as your job, home or land
- The right to be free from cruel and unusual punishment, injuries at jail/prison and/or improper jail/prison treatment
- The freedom of speech
- The freedom of association
- The freedom of assembly
- The right to certain public benefits being provided without causing injury to you, being discriminated against or being taken away, such as public housing, public employment, education.
It is the right of every American under the United States Constitution and other laws established throughout the United States that certain civil rights and civil liberties of individuals to be protected by law. At Law Offices of Christopher Trainor & Associates, we will fight to protect these rights.
Turn To Lawyers Who Are Willing To Fight For Your Rights
Law Offices of Christopher Trainor & Associates wants to be your Michigan civil rights attorneys. Call 248-886-8650 to contact our trial lawyers for a free case evaluation.