Monroe County, MI (November 22, 2021) – An auto accident caused injuries on a roadway in Monroe County on the afternoon of November 21. Numerous responders were dispatched to the scene just before 4:00 p.m.
The crash was reported to officials in the area who responded to the vicinity of Cone Road on US-23, exit 22. All lanes were blocked while emergency crews were present on the roadway.
Paramedics assisted injured parties at the crash scene. One or more victims were transported by ambulance to local medical centers for treatment as needed. Their names have not been released at this time.
Traffic was backed up in the area for an extended time period on the evening of November 21 while emergency personnel worked to secure the scene and assist injured parties. At this time, authorities in Monroe County continue to investigate the details of the wreck.
Our thoughts are with those involved. We hope for the full and fast recovery of the injured victims.
Michigan Car Accidents
The state of Michigan has millions of registered vehicles traveling their roadways at any given time. This means that auto accidents are inevitable, happening every single day. On average, the state sees more than 300,000 vehicle crashes per year that cause injuries to tens of thousands of people.
Have you or someone you love recently been injured in an auto accident in Michigan that was caused by another driver? If so, you may find it hard to get the financial compensation you are entitled to from the driver at fault, or from the insurance companies. You need experienced and dedicated legal representation from a Michigan personal injury lawyer who will fight to secure the compensation you deserve to get back on your feet and fully recover.
Monroe County Car Crash Lawyers
If you or someone you love has recently sustained injuries in a car wreck in Monroe County or another location in Michigan, protecting your rights is important. Taking these steps after your crash will ensure that your legal rights are protected and can help strengthen your legal argument if you choose to file a car accident claim with a car crash attorney in Monroe County.
- Call the Police or 911. In the case that serious injuries have been suffered in the wreck, emergency medical assistance is necessary. If no one was injured, contact your local police department so they can write an accident report. A report may detail who, if anyone, was found to be at fault for the wreck.
- Write down contact/insurance information from other drivers. This way, you’ll know who to contact in the event that you wish to file a claim for financial compensation.
- Take pictures or videos of the scene. Photos should show the vehicles in the position at the time of the crash. Any damage to your vehicle, skid marks, traffic signs/controls at the scene, road conditions, etc.
- Call your insurance company. Even if you were not to blame, informing your insurance company will enable you to receive coverage under your own policy. You may have personal injury protection or uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
- Always follow up with your medical provider. Even if you don’t feel hurt or any other injury symptoms, a doctor may find injuries you didn’t notice. Identifying your injuries as soon as possible after your accident allows for a stronger personal injury claim when seeking financial compensation.
- Speak to a Monroe County personal injury attorney about your legal rights and options. An auto accident lawyer will be able to help you understand the claims process and will thoroughly investigate the circumstances of your wreck in order to build a successful legal strategy for financial compensation.
Contact the Michigan Legal Center for more information on how to successfully file a claim for financial compensation for your injuries and losses if you have recently been injured by another person’s negligence. You can reach us at (248) 886-8650 to learn about legal options available to you.
Note: Our firm utilized outside sources when creating this post. We have not independently verified the facts regarding this accident. If you find information that is incorrect, contact Christopher Trainor & Associates immediately so that we correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available about the accident. This post can be removed upon request.
Disclaimer: This information provided in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photograph used in this post was not taken at the actual accident scene. This post is not a solicitation for business.