Michigan Auto Accident Lawyers And Injury Attorneys
Law Offices of Christopher Trainor & Associates specializes in Michigan auto accident lawsuits, including personal injury and no-fault personal injury protection benefits you are due after a car crash. Our law firm’s aggressive staff of attorneys, including former auto insurance lawyers, will fight insurance companies for your rights. Their past experience of working on the other side of the court provides you with the skills needed to receive the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Benefits And Restitution You May Be Entitled To In Michigan
Depending on the facts of your Michigan auto accident case, you may be entitled to any of the following benefits:
- Wage loss (payment from the insurance company for the time that you are off work)
- No-Fault benefits
- Disability benefits
- Medical treatment payments
- Insurance benefits
- Wrongful death benefits
- Attendant care (payment to you for the physical assistance you may need, home nursing care, payment or treatment centers/nursing homes/nursing facilities)
- Room and board (payment for your care at home if you or a family member would otherwise be placed in an extended care facility)
- Household Services/Chores (payment to a family member, friend or helper performing tasks you can’t do anymore due to injuries)
- Physical and/or emotional pain and suffering
- Lost society and companionship
- Mental anguish
Compensation For Personal Injury In Michigan
If you have experienced any of the injuries listed below due to a motorcycle or car accident, you may be eligible for compensation. While these are the more common personal injury cases our Michigan attorneys handle, they are by no means the limit of what claims we can assist with.
- Spinal cord injuries
- Bone fractures (broken arm, leg, neck, etc.)
- Wrongful death
- Head injuries
- Brain injuries
After an automobile accident in Michigan, insurance companies are not obligated to tell you anything about the rights you are entitled to. If you don’t ask for the appropriate benefits by your carrier, they may never pay you. Due to our existing laws, if you do not ask for compensation within the appropriate time limit and through the right channels, the company may deny you. If you want to take the right steps toward filing a legal claim after a Michigan auto accident, contact Law Offices of Christopher Trainor & Associates today to connect with a lawyer who can provide the help you need. Law Offices of Christopher Trainor & Associates holds the record for the highest amount of settlements and verdicts of any Michigan accident attorney, with just over 60 years of experience between attorneys collectively. Having helped over 2,000 clients and counting, we look forward to hearing about your case and assisting you to the best of our ability.