Detroit, MI (March 12, 2022) – An auto accident happened on the afternoon of March 12 in Detroit that resulted in injuries. The wreck occurred at approximately 12:21 p.m., according to reports.
Sources say the collision took place on I-275 at Plymouth Road between an unspecified number of vehicles. At least one person was injured. Paramedics treated those with injuries on-site before transporting them to local medical centers for further care.
Traffic was backed up in the area to Ford Road for some time while crews worked on-site. Police asked drivers to steer clear of the area while the site of the collision was active with responders.
Our thoughts are with the injured victims. We hope for their full recovery.
Michigan Car Wrecks
If you or a loved one has recently been injured in a motor vehicle collision in Michigan, you may be wondering where to turn for help, especially if you are under the impression that the crash was caused by driver negligence. Over 300,000 car accidents happen in Michigan each year, so you are not alone. Unfortunately, car crashes take place every single day in the Wolverine State, leaving tens of thousands of people with injuries every year.
Having an idea of what you may be able to recover after your wreck can be comforting and helpful as you navigate the complicated legal process and seek much needed medical care. It is important to keep in mind that each case is unique and presents its own set of challenges, and what you recover will depend on the severity of your injuries and other details of your case.
To obtain a rough estimate of what you might be able to expect to get from a car crash settlement, take the entire cost of the crash, including lost wages from work you have missed, medical bills, and vehicle repair costs, and multiply that sum by three. A car accident lawyer in Michigan will be able to help you further understand how and what you will be able to recover in the form of financial compensation for your injuries and losses.
Auto Crash Lawyers in Detroit
The reputable team of Detroit personal injury lawyers at Michigan Legal Center have extensive experience in helping injured accident victims get the justice and financial compensation they deserve. We know how difficult the time following a serious crash can be, and wish to help relieve some of the burden associated with the aftermath of your accident. Your Detroit car crash attorney from the Michigan Legal center will:
- Answer any/all questions you may have concerning who is responsible for the cost of your medical bills, lost wages, and more.
- Represent you on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay no upfront fees or costs unless you are awarded financial compensation.
- Handle your no-fault insurance claim and assist you in obtaining the benefits you rightfully deserve, such as compensation for medical costs and lost wages, as well as non-economic damages like pain and suffering
- Work with insurance adjusters so you don’t have to and allow you to concentrate solely on your recovery and path back to wellness.
- Obtain all required evidence to help win your case, including medical records, police reports, statements from witnesses, and more.
- Guarantee that you will receive the best possible outcome for your case by helping you to understand exactly what we are doing and why, as we are well aware that personal injury law can be confusing and complex.
Contact Michigan Legal Center for a free consultation as soon as you can. You can reach us at (248) 886-8650 to see how we can help you. We firmly believe in providing those injured in negligently caused accidents with the help they deserve so they are able to recover in more ways than one. Call us at your earliest convenience to get started on your own personal injury claim and get the compensation and justice you deserve.
Note: Our firm utilized outside sources when creating this post. We have not independently verified the facts regarding this accident. If you find information that is incorrect, contact Christopher Trainor & Associates immediately so that we correct the post to reflect the most accurate information available about the accident. This post can be removed upon request. Disclaimer: This information provided in this post is not intended to be legal or medical advice. The photograph used in this post was not taken at the actual accident scene. This post is not a solicitation for business.