Reach Us 24/7

Call 248-886-8650 Now


Sometimes you can be confronted with difficult situations that leave you with questions you don’t know how to answer. That’s when a legal professional needs to step in and provide the answers you’re looking for -- and the justice you deserve. So it’s important to speak with the best legal counsel you can find when these unforeseen and daunting situations arise. 

Here are three examples of ways to know if your legal rights have been violated.  

How Do I know If I’m at Fault in an Auto Accident?

The feeling of helplessness in the immediate aftermath of being involved in a vehicular accident can make anyone unsure of whether they’re the victim -- or possibly at fault. Couple this with possible injuries that can’t necessarily be seen right away and property damage to the vehicles and this process can become a living nightmare. The way to gain control of this situation is to call a legal professional who can explain your legal rights. Your attorney can help you move forward with getting fair compensation for your injuries and property damage. 

Do I Have Legal Recourse Against Police Brutality?

There can be a fine line between being accused of resisting arrest and simply wanting to know what you’re being accused of once you get detained by a police officer. It also can quickly escalate into a physical altercation resulting in serious injury to one or both parties. This is especially true because police officers are allowed to use “reasonable force” when detaining individuals—and this term is sometimes very loosely defined by the law. You need to be told you’re under arrest and why you’re being arrested, and you’re not required to answer any questions from the police, either at the scene or when you get to the police station. This is when legal counsel needs to get involved and remind the police of your individual rights, especially if it goes too far and severe injuries occur.  

What If I Suspect My Doctor of Medical Malpractice?

Many patients are not even aware that they or their loved ones have been victims of medical malpractice until months or even years down the road once they begin to have new symptoms. That’s why it’s important to seek out legal advice when the first signs that something might have gone wrong are identified. Your attorney will tell you to start gathering all your medical records and to write everything down that you remember occurring or are presently experiencing so they can form a solid case for your defense and get you the compensation you need to live a full life.

Experienced Legal Representation Matters

Auto accidents, police brutality cases, and instances of medical malpractice can all be very complex matters that only a legal professional can handle. If you believe your rights have been violated, contact the experienced attorneys at Christopher Trainer and Associates, who are available to help you pursue your case in a court of law. The attorneys at the Michigan Legal Center have helped residents for the last two decades. 

Call 1800-961-8477 for a free consultation with an experienced lawyer. Christopher Trainor & Associates are happy to answer any questions you have and advise you on the next steps you need to take.  


Related Posts

Racial Profiling in Michigan

Racial Profiling in Michigan

In Michigan, racial profiling refers to discrimination in criminal investigations and actions of law enforcement....

How to Avoid Retaliatory Criminal Charges

How to Avoid Retaliatory Criminal Charges

As a citizen of the United States, you have certain civil rights that you’re privileged...

Vacating a Felony Has Its Advantages

Vacating a Felony Has Its Advantages

Certain individuals who have been convicted of a felony can seek to have that felony...

Previous PostNext Post

Get Answers From Experienced Lawyers

We are available for free consultations in person, via Zoom or through FaceTime.

Required Fields *
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

White Lake

9750 Highland Road
White Lake, MI 48386
248-886-8650White Lake


336 W First Street
Flint, MI 48502


251 North Rose St., Ste 200-6013
Kalamazoo, MI 49007

Ann Arbor 

2723 South State St. Ste 250-15096
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
734-882-2646Ann Arbor

Grand Rapids 

250 Monroe NW, Ste 400-706039
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
616-591-3700Grand Rapids 


2000 Town Center, Ste 1900-1237
Southfield, MI 48075


120 N Washington, Ste 300-5101
Lansing, MI 48933

Bay City 

401 Center Ave, Ste 25
Bay City, MI 48708

989-262-0787Bay City
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram